Welcome


Welcome to Girls Get Hot - an inspiration specially bridal inspiration website for the stylish bride. We feature traditional and western wedding dresses from designers and fashion houses around the world, ideas for reception themes, favors, gifts, accessories and other wedding-related information. Note: We do not sell the products featured on this website. Please Click here to contact us if you have any question.thanks


Contact Girls Get Hot

Girls Get Hot is an online blog featuring bridal styles from around the globe to serve as inspiration for brides-to-be.

We do not sell the wedding gowns or any items featured on our website. For information on prices and how/where to buy the products featured, please visit the website of the bridal gown designer/manufacturer at the bottom of the post.

For editorial, advertorial and advertising questions, send us your latest press releases (in English) please write us an email at:

click here to E-mail

Saturday 10 December 2011

Something old and new

Something old and new

The tarot cards said I'd find love with someone I already knew. When I wrote that last week, someone on twitter questioned me. He said, if "the one" was someone I already knew, wouldn't I have figured it out?

With me, one can never tell.

But like I said - the cards are never literal. I asked the cards when I'd find love - but love comes in many different forms. The universe sends us the love we need, when we need it.

Before I ever met Big, I knew a guy who was my "first" after my marriage. That's a pretty big deal. When you're with one person long enough, the first person after that relationship almost feels like a first. You don't know what to do, you get wrapped up way too quickly, and a lot of times, you don't handle the heartbreak very well. That was me.

This guy was always in my life - we had mutual friends, and were connected by facebook and the like, but we didn't talk as often anymore. Just wasn't in the cards, I guess. But he was someone I knew, when my cards were read. Now he's back in my life, in a new way.

So what does that mean? I'm not sure. But I do know that when the cards saw a guy who was stable and grounded and knew what he wanted - and that he was someone I already knew - they were totally right.

Maybe sometimes you have to take a step back, before you can take a step forward. The trick is to be careful you don't trip and fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...