Welcome


Welcome to Girls Get Hot - an inspiration specially bridal inspiration website for the stylish bride. We feature traditional and western wedding dresses from designers and fashion houses around the world, ideas for reception themes, favors, gifts, accessories and other wedding-related information. Note: We do not sell the products featured on this website. Please Click here to contact us if you have any question.thanks


Contact Girls Get Hot

Girls Get Hot is an online blog featuring bridal styles from around the globe to serve as inspiration for brides-to-be.

We do not sell the wedding gowns or any items featured on our website. For information on prices and how/where to buy the products featured, please visit the website of the bridal gown designer/manufacturer at the bottom of the post.

For editorial, advertorial and advertising questions, send us your latest press releases (in English) please write us an email at:

click here to E-mail

Saturday 10 December 2011

Wrap it up

Wrap it up

Assuming we're still together, Christmas Day will be exactly two months since my first date with Trooper. Someone close to me recently observed that it's so nice that I "have someone" during the holidays, the toughest time to be alone.
This person is also happily married to a freaking prince...
So while she's right that it is nice to be with someone for some parts of the holiday - I don't think she realizes all the challenges it presents. When a relationship is new at holiday time, it raises more questions than it answers. Like, does it mean anything if we spend time together on Christmas? Or is it too big a holiday to hope for, so soon into things? Does it mean anything if he doesn't ask me to meet his family, or doesn't want to meet mine? And the all important...
Should I get him a gift? 
I happen to know Trooper got me a gift, so I know I'm okay in at least getting him something little. I've already placed my order with Amazon Santa.
But in case you're looking for some guidelines, How About We posted a helpful flow-chart to help daters figure out what to give to whom, and when. Click here to see that post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...